Sunday, February 22, 2009

Hey, it's been a while since you've updated your blog... still around?

Yes I am still around. I am still buying, and am trying to remember that the rules have not changed, and that as long as I play the game per the playbook directions, I will not only come out fine, but better then I was before. The only guides we have in this current economic climate, is the past. What, 12 months ago, were you wishing you had done after the dot com bust?

What do you wish your Grandparents had done after the 1929 Crash?

What do you wish your parents had done after/during the Savings and Loan, and Cuban Missile Crisis's?

Whatever it is you wish they would have done, is what you should be doing at this moment. The odds are greatly in favor of the rules having not changed, and if that is indeed true, you shouldn't have to ask how to react to current market conditions. In fact, it should be pretty clear.

No comments: